1. Goals should be high, but not that high so that we cannot achieve them. To repeat easy goals that don’t move us out from what we call comfort zone doesn’t help our development.
2. Goals should be specific and precise, not abstract and general.
3. The goals we set for ourselves motivate us much more than the goals the others set for us.
4. Set achievable goals and don’t have expectations which do not correspond to the reality.
5. Create a realistic time plan and follow it.
6. Define your vision.Set high goals(Create an action plan).
7. Apply changes to achieve unique results.